line

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄




Saturday, February 09, 2008

First spring breeze

Tday's Style


Still in a cold winter, I wear shiny light blue coat named Breeze so that I want to feel first spring breeze today:) This blue make me awake from long winter and keep fresh.


Even there are so many nails, I always select this french beige sculp by TAP. always,always,always..... I can't graduate from this. LOVE this color:P


Platform Devon boots-white Winter or summer, skirt or pants, this boots is easy to match.



= Scene with DeLa*=
with little cutie:)




Boots: DeLa* (Devon-white)

Coat:Armidi Gisaci (Francia Woven Coat - Breeze)
Pants:Armidi Limited (Metallic Tights-White)
Sunglass: Armidi Gisaci (Fi Umo TurtoiseBlue)

Earring:Muse (Claris Black Pearl)

Nail:Tete a Pied TaP (Tap French Beige Nails)

Hair:ETD (Deidra)
Pose:Jaja by DeLa*

SS Location = Scene with DeLa*=
Glen's Den & Light House

No comments: