line

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄




Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Great days!

Digit Darkes for Wheelies!

Fabulous dress from Digit Darkes!
Kuranosuke and I are on the best friends pose:)


I love this side silhouette. I am just enchanted by the dress:)


The black pants she is wearing does not come with the dress. Dress has gougeous sexy underpants which has same flower texture on the top.
I think she needs courage a little bit.lol :P


Please see this underpants;) Glamorous!


I wear all from Coquette. Boots also included Skully set:)
What a cute outfit!



Floral music dress from SY Designs.
When I wear sweet dress, my feeling also turns feminine:)



Thanks for Sasy,
Kuranosuke and I are very glad to join Wheelies.
Thank you very much.
Thank you for purchasing all of Wheelies goods.
Always Love and Peace,
Hug tight:)



Digit Darkes
Antigua Spain
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Addictive/83/138/22
Coquette
Skully set

No comments: