line

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄




Thursday, February 07, 2008

Power of Amethyst

Today's Style


I paint myself all amethyst color today:) Amethyst is used to prevent nightmares and insomnia. It also has been used as a peace stone. I sleep well so I do'nt need insomnia prescription though. If some bad thigs are happen, I think we can count on a power of Amethyst sometime , just for calm our emothions and so on :)

Darena-Denim


= Scene with DeLa*=
I want to fill my heart with full of flower. Peace :)

Boots: DeLa* (Darena-Denim)

Blouse:Last Call (Cecilia-amethyst)

Skirt:Cake

Belt:Fancy Schmancy's (Ceinture Militaire-Noir)

Earring:MM Luxe (Amethyst Jewel Chandelier Earrings)
BangleR:MM Luxe (Amethyst Jewel Bangle)

BanleL:Drifting Sands (Silver Swirl-Fire)

Necklace:Yummy-Nylon outfitters (Heart Window Necklace)http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tableau/152/51/21

Nail:Tete a Pied TaP (Flewr Nails Claret)
Pose :jaja by Dela*
SS Location = Scene with DeLa*=Tesh Gardenhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Wisteria/140/152/23

No comments: