line

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄




Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Magenta magic

Today's Style


Take out a fur jacket style. I'm in love with this pencil dress especially this magenta. I bought fat pack anyways,hehehe:D. I ready to go a party! Somebody take me,please! lol


Helia again! I ask Ku(DeLa* designer)to make silver and gold pumps Helia. I can't wait!! What color do you want?



= Scean with DeLa*=







Boots:DeLa* (Helia-Magenta)not store now... will be coming

Jacket:Digit Darkes (Fur Bomb Crop Cjacket)

Dress:G.L.A.M (Bustier Pencil Dress-Magenta)
Tihgts:G.L.A.M (Tintable Metalic Lycra Tights(Free!))

Glove:Paper Couture (from p.c. Cecilia)
Necklace:Paper Couture (River Sotne Set)Earring:Paper Couture (Black Pearl Set-Vintage Black Earrings)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Barcola/79/134/25

Eyes:Muism (Clear Eyes Mix Gray)

Hair:ETD (Holly)

SS Location = Scean with DeLa*=
Catalunya Museu D'Art
I took last pic at my friend's gallery in private.....:)

No comments: